grace in small things: 7 of 365

Today was a long day at work. I watched the same DVD seven times...once for each biology class. I could have quoted the entire thing to my last two classes! So, as a reward for myself, I ventured over to Anthropologie to return a lovely dress. Since I knew Zach was working late tonight, I decided to look around and try on all the things I liked there (ok, not all of them...I would still be there now...). It was so fun!! Also - shopping during the week and during a recession is great! I had the store to myself. Here are some of the things I tried on:
twists-and-turns top - cute, comfy, french
joe's provocateur meg - yikes! expensive!
ice breaker dress - hideous
lovelace manor shift - yes, the ruffles did look weird

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...