last day of summer


That's right...tomorrow I start school again. This is my third year teaching, but I still get little butterflies in my stomach when I think about the first day of school. It's so cheesy...

I have been living up the summer life lately with a bonfire, swimming pools, bike rides, and smores. I loved getting to visit with Zach's family and mine over the weekend and seeing some old high school friends at a wedding. After my haircut (update coming soon!) I went out to dinner with Katie and Jenna...two of my favorite girlfriends and talked about weddings, marriage, husbands, and honeymoons. I even enjoyed some Pizza King, went wakeboarding, and fought off a seaweed monster in the lake (while simultaneously entertaining my brother and husband with my shrieks...)

Today we started packing up our apartment, because we're moving to a bigger place at the end of August. Living downtown is quickly coming to an end, and I am getting a little sentimental about leaving our first home. It has so many memories, and it is hard for me to picture living anywhere else.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...