Mustache Season

In my husband's line of work he is often found in the midst of a "busy season."  To help alleviate some stress, he likes to quit shaving until he reaches the deadline.  Although I abhor the stubble, I try to go along with it.  Each busy season is celebrated by the beard being shaved - BUT not before about 10 minutes of admiring his 'stache!

This year, December 15th's deadline brought on a mustache as well as several mustache-themed Christmas gifts.  Zach liked them so much that I may have started a tradition.  Are all men so obsessed with weird facial hair???




Find more mustache-themed items here.   I think they would be a fun surprise for Valentine's Day too, since I am always at a loss what to buy Zach for V-day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...