shopping hiatus - week 1

{two boxes full and ready to be given away}

Well, one week has passed without any non-essentials spending.  How are we feeling so far? 

Bored!

I hadn't realized how much time and energy I put into shopping, browsing, and hunting for new things.  I think about it a lot too.  Now each thought is followed by the fact that I am not supposed to be thinking about this!  It has been exhausting. 

Practically though, no extra purchases have made it into our home.  Yay!

This week I need to start replacing my time with something useful and productive.  I have a new series of books to start and a new bible study beginning.  Plus - the weather is improving, so I can start spending time outside exercising, and......wait for it...........house hunting!! 

How did you do this week, friends?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...