terrariums and cloches


from unruly things 


Although terrariums are a big trend in home design, I think their vintage and industrial appeal gives them lasting power.  The scientist in me is loving each little combination of green and glass.  Terrariums are functional, beautiful, and earthy.  I have a large one in my classroom filled with coleus, but my Christmas break project is to add one to my house.  Terrain, Anthropologie's sister store, is featuring some of the best terrarium supplies (+ they have a free shipping).


from studio choo's post on design*sponge

from this gorgeous outdoor wedding on 100 layer cake

from simple lovely's post about her daughter's terrarium birthday gift

from once wed

check out this terrarium from Terrain, $18


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...