family party

note: I'm not sure how much I'll be posting over the next few weeks.  Recently, I've had some extra time on my hands, but I'm trying to use it in profitable, beneficial ways and I'm still not sure where blogging fits right now.  I did want to post this party though because it was so. fun.  and I had to document it!  Enjoy --


A few weeks ago, we had a party for my brothers.  My youngest brother turned 18 - a big cause for celebration, and the other recently got engaged to the sweetest, best girl ever.  I am so happy for both of them and the big changes that are happening in our family. 

I helped with decorations at my mom's house, and she whipped up a feast for our whole family.  Spending the night with my favorite people in the world and seeing how happy my brothers are made it the perfect night. 









party supplies:

2 gold megaloons (which are still perfectly inflated!) - Amazon
kraft paper + white tablecloths + plates + napkins -  Target
crayons + doilies - found at parents' house
pack of tissue paper + floral wire - Michael's

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...