happy birthday jordan!

My little brother is 21! Here are some highlights from our birthday celebration weekend:

1. my family visited and we had dinner at Ruth's Chris

2. homemade birthday cupcakes for jordan...who proceeded to blow out each candle individually, and take out a couple with his fingers and spit.

3. Ben and that guy were wearing the same shirt and definitely sitting back to back. Ben was thrilled...

4. just some brotherly love.5. Playing apples to apples; Jordan's birthday questions; Jordan putting salt in his coffee; a sleepover; Long's donuts; going to church together; Benny's soccer game (he played against some of my students!); and Cheesecake Factory for lunch.

I loved spending the weekend with my favorite people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...