sunday afternoon in the kitchen


After spending the first week in our house without a working oven and then working to make the house feel like home, I was finally ready to get back in the kitchen and make something yummy!  First up was homemade marinara sauce.  I just can't go back to storebought sauce once I tried homemade.  The funny thing is that it is so easy and packed with veggies!  I use Giada's recipe.

Next up was Zach's homemade salsa with ingredients straight from the Broadripple farmer's market.  Then using the zucchini I picked up at the market, I made yummy zucchini bread and muffins.  In our smaller kitchen, cooking together has become more of a dance around each other, but I love being together and our mutual love of good food. 

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

This post is making me hungry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...