my mantra

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
- Leonardo DaVinci

Since our move in August, I've been cleaning out, donating, and reorganizing our stuff - to the point that several people have noticed a shift in my thinking.  Less is more.  Buy only what you need or love.  Give things away!  I think this will continue into 2010 as well, and since I'll be gone for the New Year, I thought I'd post it today.

I'm also excited to learn how to DO things rather than just BUY.  Learning to sew is at the top of my list, and I'm inspired to keep cooking new recipes after watching Julie and Julia this week.  I would love to be able to make and print all my favorite recipes in a cookbook by next Christmas.

1 comment:

Vloggerlyfe said...

Hey, I like your blog! If it needs a makeover come visit Bloggy Blog Designz. We do headers, backgrounds, buttons, signatures, navbars and more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...