shopping hiatus - week 3

Success! 

We did really well this week - no extra purchases and lots of extra activities.  Mostly these activities involved the house - finalizing our bid, meeting with lenders, daydreaming about ownership, praying for a good inspection, etc... We took a huge walk around the new neighborhood, and I am thrilled to move in soon.  Best of all, there is a sweet little corner of shops close by, just like our current spot. 

In addition to house things, I'm attending a women's Bible study each week, which I am loving.  It has become such a good way to get connected with other women who are trying to grow with each other and God.  I think a lot of us {bloggers} are searching for those relationships, due to moving away from loved ones or just the business of life and work.  I'm learning I truly need to schedule time to slow down and openly communicate with others and God.  Too often I tend to close up or just depend on Zach when I need to talk.

Hope you all are well - I love this way of communicating with each other, and I'm grateful for each of you that stop by.

P.S. Now we can talk on twitter too

1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

Thanks for your prayers. When will we see pics of your new house? I'm very excited to see what you do with it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...