snapshot of mid-week life


As much as I enjoy showing "styled" rooms from our house, I thought this week I would give a glimpse of our dining room on a normal day.  If you know us, you are aware that Zach has been working around the clock for the last several months and tonight is a rare treat when he is working from home (yay!).  My bio textbooks are sprawled on the other side of the table for research. 

Tonight I was sidetracked by a little project to update our old (maybe vintage sounds better?) filing cabinet to hold hanging file folders.  Instead of investing in a new filing cabinet, I found a $10 conversion kit at an office supply store.  How is your week going, friends?

1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

Great post. My week is going well, thanks for asking. You house is still pretty clean:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...