my travelling closet

Zach and I have big plans for a trip to France and Italy this spring, and I'm already getting a bit intimidated by the daunting task of packing well.  Chances are the pictures we capture here will be looked at for years to come.

I don't really mind looking like a tourist in some ways - I'm pretty sure we'll stick out as soon as we open our mouths anyways.  Trying to dress French or Italian seems like too much pressure - I'd rather feel comfortable in my own skin and still come off as effortlessly dressed. 

At the same time I am hoping to avoid the white sneakers, fanny pack, and khaki cargo pants (and haggard tourist expression) worn all too often.  :)

Here are my goals:
  • pack lightly...
  • leaving room for a few souvenirs
  • pick classic essentials over quantity
  • use what I have
  • accessories - big impact for little space!


Some inspiration tourist outfits (just picture this in front of the Coliseum or Eiffel Tower):
   
found here
 
  
<>
<>
found here
   
 
found here

found here

 
found here


p.s.  this shy little girl's style is perfection....love it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...