the graduates

Dad ... Husband ... middle Brother ... middle Brother's Fiancee ... me ... little Brother ... Mom


On almost all fronts, 2011 is becoming quite the eventful year for my family. 

  • Both of my brothers are graduating, one from college and one from high school.  
  • My brother's fiancee is also graduating, and they are getting married this summer. 
  • All three of them are moving to a new town to start their next stage of life. 

We're spending most of the weekends in May celebrating each step with them and reminiscing as we dig through old pictures.  These six people are an anchor in my life, and my big-sister heart is swelling with pride when I see my brothers becoming such godly men.

note:: edited to add a few more photos from my mom's camera...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...