an outfit in Florence




jacket  ::  similar one at j.crew
tee  ::  old navy
jeans  ::  j.crew
shoes  ::  converse
bag  ::  j.crew (old)
jewelry ::  Swiss army watch, green & gold Indian bracelet

Notes about this outfit...
  1. Remember I was sick, hence the whole sitting-on-the ground, while Husband took pictures and I didn't even realize it. 
  2. This jacket was a last minute purchase, which became a life-saver.  I love the hood, green color, cinched waist, and classic military styling.
  3. I get overwhelmed when packing and add a bunch of random things I might need.  Creating a pinboard helped me to stay focused on picking outfits, not just items.  I jotted down a list of possible outfits, making sure I had enough for the 12 days we were gone, and brought the list with me.  Thanks to said list, dressing became effortless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...