an outfit in Rome

     
  • sweater, tank - J.Crew
  • green pants - American Eagle (also seen here)
  • shoes - Converse
  • bag - J.Crew
  • black pearl earrings and Swiss Army watch

I tried to pull from some of my inspiration photos when packing for our trip to Europe.  I stuck to a neutral color palette and planned layers to mix and match for the fluctuating spring weather.  For the first time ever I think I packed well - with the exception of one outfit in Paris when I was absolutely freezing...

Rome was warm and sunny and absolutely wonderful.  These photos are from our day visiting the Vatican Museum, Sistene Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica.  For me, this was the historical sight I was least excited about and it ended up surprising me and being completely amazing.  And thanks to that Rick Steves' book we skipped the enormous entrance line and got right in at our reservation time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...